Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tag with Red!

Rebekah tagged me with the following game . . . I've never done one before, so here goes nothing!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Oklahoma Vaca with the fam!
2. Catching another fish in OK!
3. Canoing down the river!
4. SLEEPING on VACA!
5. Finishing the UFO that has plagued me for a while! Should be done this week!
6. August quilt guild meeting
7. Carlos Ruiz Zafon's new book
8. Quitting time! Woo hoo!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. went to work
2. commuted WAY too much!
3. ate Jack in the Crack (and got sick, of course)
4. complained about needing a nap
5. blogged (for the first time in a long time)
6. lusted over these pillows
7. Went to my first Garland Quilt Guild Meeting
8. Joined the Garland Quilt Guild! Woo hoo!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. start my own business/work from home
2. QUIT!
3. create crafty projects instead of copying them
4. see Red, Mary, and Fi more! :( I miss Monday Night Craft Night!
5. buy a TON of fabric, no budget worries
6. clean the house in under an hour (and have it stay clean)
7. lose 30 pounds
8. be more punctual (especially with gifts, I'm bad at late gifts)

8 Shows I enjoy:
1. Top Chef
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Pushing Daisies (it's cancelled, boo!)
4. Life (it's cancelled too, NBC sucks!)
5. Masterpiece Theater (specifically, Ms. Marple and Poirot)
6. Psych
7. Burn Notice
8. Real Housewives of New Jersey (yes, I know it's a trainwreck, I can't help but watch!)

8 Friends I'm Tagging:
1. Beth
2. That's all I know! I need more friends, too!
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

More about the guild later, when I can upload pics.

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Awesome! :) Comments: I love the pillows that you are lusting after, and I think that we should try to find the bumper stickers that say something like "Whoever has the most fabric when they die wins!" :)

    ReplyDelete