Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Embroidery Love

Do you know Penguin and Fish Embroidery? Seriously, I LOVE THEM! Alyssa, the owner, is super talented!

She asked for volunteers to try out some of her embroidery kits. Of course, I jumped at the chance! She sent me 8 of her alphabet animals to try, and, I have to tell you, they are just like cotton candy: sweet, simple, and finished up REALLY quickly! Here they are!


I love the banana in this monkey's hand!


This jellyfish is my favorite! The colors & cute french knots just won me over!


Miss A's favorite animal, a giraffe.


After seeing this lion, Miss A ran around the house roaring for 2 hours!


Elephant holding a sweet flower.


This fox gave me fits! It's super cute, but my head wasn't in the game with this one!


Something about this zebra makes me grin every time I see it!


Chomp chomp! Aligator & birds!

I could get one of these done in an evening or during nap time, along with everything else I was doing, so they really are quick projects.  They are perfect for killing a little time, or keeping your mind off watching Thomas the Train for the 500th time! I really hope the samples are good enough for her to use. I'm always worried that my best isn't up to snuff!

I have a little idea swimming around in my head for these patterns. I have a total of 12, so just 14 more, and I'll have the whole alphabet! I'm so happy she let me do this!

See ya!
EL

PS: I'm on my way to the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild meeting tonight to show off my new dress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment