Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas Wrap-up #2

Now, moving on to S's family.

I made this for S's brother. It's a smallish lap quilt, and it's just a bunch of flying geese squares in green and white.

This was for the SIL. She's a quilter, so I made her a bunch of accessories. A pin cushion from an Oh Fransson pattern (I love it, have one myself), and a few needle books and a small scissor holder. (Also a fabric gift card, but I didn't make that!) The fabric is Alexander Henry something (I can't remember the line, but they are all the same line. I bought them here.)
This one I made for S's dad. I finally got the Modified Bento Box right! It's maroon and white, for watching the Ags!

This one I made for S's mom. It's a beautiful pattern from Bunny Hill. I taught myself embroidery on it (I had done a little, but this is my first big project). This was the 2009 Block-Of-The-Month. I should have showed it to you earlier, but I wanted it to be a surprise.

This is my favorite one. It' July! Yea!

That's it for everyone else, I'll show you what I got next time!

See ya!

1 comment: