Friday, February 5, 2010

ACK!

I know . . . I'M HORRIBLY LATE! December was a mess trying to finish up Christmas presents . . . then January was a mess, trying to finish up Christmas presents (only 3 weren't done for Christmas, but the last one took until January 25! My poor mother-in-law!)

I also got a ridiculously wonderful present, and I want to introduce you all ASAP, but I don't want to rush it. So that, and the Christmas Wrap-Up will have to wait. I hope to get it all done this weekend, but we'll see.

For now, I just wanted to stop in and let you know I was still alive, and give you some AWESOME news! Last night was the first meeting of the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild! Hurray! We had so much fun! I met a lot of new people, and we're going to have a BLAST! If you're in the area, you should stop in next month! We're just getting the ball rolling, and since all we really did last night was meet each other and talk about what we wanted to do with the guild, I don't have much to tell you, but know it was great!

Anyway, I'll be back soon with crafty stuff, I promise!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment