Sunday, November 1, 2009

Make Me Happy Monday

So today, what makes me happy is . . .
YARN!

And not just any yarn, but yarn from my L.Y.S. (local yarn shop), Shabby Sheep! These ladies are wonderful! I walk in at 10AM on Saturday, almost in tears because I don't understand a pattern. Perren immediately sits down with me and walks me through it. After an hour of both of us not getting it, she enlists the other 2 ladies in a search for a comparable pattern. We find one, she gets me started, and I knit for about 1/2 an hour to make sure I get it. I'm so proud of my new project! (I wish I could go into specifics, but, you know, Christmas and all!) After I am sufficiently practiced, I pull out another pattern that I need to buy yarn for, and Leah drops everything to help me find the right type and amount (at the right price, none-the-less). I was in there for 2 1/2 hours, and the ladies made me feel right at home! Even though they were busy doing a million other things, they made time for me. That is why I take the extra time to drive further than I have to (there is a yarn shop closer to me, but they were never as helpful). I guess what makes me REALLY happy, is good customer service. I LOVE SHABBY SHEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment