Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pay It Forward . . .

I'm a little nervous, I am playing Pay It Forward with Beth! I've never done this before, but blog-land seems alive with it! Since I didn't know how to do this until recently, I will share it with you, too. Here's the dish:


1)I signed up for Beth's PIF. She's making something handmade to send to me. (She has a year in which to do it!)


2)To receive them from her, I need 3 people to play with me. Just leave me a comment, and I will send you something handmade (I have a year in which to do this!). Make sure when you leave a comment, I have some way to get in touch with you, either on your blog or by email.


3)The three people who sign up post about it on their blog, each get 3 responses, and send something handmade to their PIT peeps.


4)It goes on and on (don't you feel like breaking into a rendition of "This is the song that never ends"? Ha Ha. Now you have it in your head too, don't you?)

You can only play if you have a blog, and if you promise to post about this and send out 3 more presents. I'm totally reminded of those chain letters in high school, but in this one you get fun hand-made stuff, and you don't die in 72 hours or be doomed to never get married.

You're supposed to put a button on your blog for the PIF, and it's really cute . . . I just don't know how to do buttons. Seriously, I worked for like an hour last night on it, and I can't figure it out. If you can, see Beth's post about it. Maybe you can do it!

Post quickly! I'm itching to get started!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment