Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time-out


Yes, I've been a bad, bad girl. I haven't blogged in over a month! I've neglected my correspondence with my far-away friends (sorry Mary and Red). But worst of all, I've been a bad sister! I was supposed to get my block in the mail by the end of September, but it is just now going in. I'm SO SORRY DOREY! Hopefully by Monday it will be winging it's way to you with a couple of apology gifts. Here it is. The fabrics are so pretty!


It has been a crazy month, but instead of trying to catch you up on everything, I'll just go over a few highlights. I really enjoyed the Dallas Quilt Guild in September, and promptly joined, then missed the October meeting. The September speaker was amazing! If you ever have a chance to see David Taylor, don't miss it! I have pics, but I'll have to do those later. I also missed the Garland Quilt Guild October meeting and the Project Linus September meeting. My family came down for the State Fair . . . wow, the quilts were amazing! We also got to see the butterfly house, which I had never seen before!

I'm still working on Christmas presents, but I'm behind my self-imposed schedule. I'm also behind at work, but you don't want to hear about that . . . heck, I don't want to talk about that! So all in all, I'm behind. Here's hoping I find the energy to keep up with myself! Thankfully, tonight is craft night! Dang, that means I need to clean the house . . . excuse me while I go scrub the toilets!

See ya!

1 comment:

  1. No worries, seriously, I'm in the same state. The blocks are coming in one by one so I get good mail every day. I love it!
    Now I gotta go sew some tardy blocks of my own
    :)

    ReplyDelete