Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Sorry for the absence; I think I got burned out on the 2 quilts I was working on.  They had very important deadlines (which I ACTUALLY met for once), but they wore me out.

I have still been sewing, but I haven't felt like talking about it, so I'm easing in with a WIP Wednesdays!

 I've been working on Christmas stuff the past week or so because . . .



Hurray! I LOVE Christmas, and Miss A is really excited, too! This is the first Christmas she really understands what's going on, so she's pretty happy!

She INSISTED on an orange tree . . . We're still working on the bleeding maroon thing!

So I am finishing her Christmas Quilt. It's a pattern on the Purl Bee, and I had the top all cut out last year, but nothing sewn!

This is my favorite! The seam lined up completely by accident!

This morning It's basted and ready for quilting! It's so small it should only take me an hour or so!

Can't see the forest for the trees!

Also, I've finished quilting my DMQG Round Robin from last year! I didn't do the top justice with my quilting, and the back is horrendous, but the top really makes me happy!  I'll be binding it this this weekend!

That blur is Miss A trying to steal ALL the Christmas quilts!

I don't have any good pictures of the Franken-quilt, but I hope to get some on Sunday (I finally got my camera back, but I'm out of practice, so these are all Phone photos again!) and I'll do a Finished Friday on Sunday!

See ya!
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment