Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday

So, I was going to post this last week, but things got crazy and I didn't  have time . . .  the funny thing is, I couldn't tell you what I did that made it so crazy! That seems to be happening to me more and more lately, I feel like I run and run, but I have nothing to show for it except a dirty house and a hungry kid!

Maybe that's why I like to quilt . . . at the end, I have something tangible to show for the work I've done!

Anyway . . . off the soap box, and onto the WIPs!


I'm working on a little something for the DMQG swap next week! I'll tell you all about it after the meeting!



I'm about to start on a little string block (these paper squares are 3.5").


This will soon become a pillow for my bed! I plan on using I'm A Ginger Monkey's pillow tutorial to make sure it's pretty!  (I got this extra Hope Valley fabric from my friend Lisa's big destash!)


These strips will hopefully be a pillow for Miss A's bed.


There are things afoot for Mother's Day! (Sorry, I love to say afoot! I'm a Doyle fan!)


I'm *this* close to finishing another receiving blanket! All I need to do is add my sign and wash it! Then it's off for a new baby!


I've whipped up the top for S's birthday quilt. It's the Modern Cross Kit from Pink Chalk Fabrics. It's not long enough for the hubster to stretch out under, so I'll be adding some borders before I finish it!

Hopefully, I'll have something finished to show you on Friday, or at least have a plan for some finishes to tell you about!

See ya!
EL

No comments:

Post a Comment