Thursday, April 14, 2011

WOW!

It has been 3 months since I last posted! CRAZY!!!

It has been a very busy 3 months! S was promoted, so I am now able to stay at home with little A!

Speaking of . . . on February 9, at 3:31PM, Alison Grace Lamb was born!

She was 6 lbs, 5 oz and 19.25 inches! She is healthy, happy, and growing like a weed!
Last week, at her 2 month check up, she was 11 lbs, 14 oz and 22 inches. It's amazing how much she has changed in the past 2 months. She LOVES to be outside with Daddy, and she's talking up a storm (just like Mommy!!!)
We have been settling into a routine, and (knock on wood) we have one pretty much established. She's pretty structured with her sleeping/hissy fits, but she's a VERY happy baby and it is SO MUCH FUN to be home with her (she just won't let me take a picture of a smile!!!)!
Tonight is the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild Meeting (at Bernina of Dallas) and Alison is SUPER excited to meet all the lovely ladies (and sweet babies)!

I do have a few sewing finishes to show you, but I will wait a few days before I do. I don't want to overwhelm you with pictures!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment