Friday, March 19, 2010

Winner and Sew Saturday

Sorry it took so long, but I don't know how to close the comments in my blog, and I was hoping for a few more comments . . . but I can wait no longer. Thanks you guys for your comments. Fi and Abby, thanks for keeping me company! I'm not sure I can do this alone, so keep me updated with your stuff.

And now, drumroll please, . . . the winner is . . . Abby! I didn't take any pictures of the drawing, but I basically put the 3 names in a bowl and S pulled onefor me. Abby, I have a charm pack of Moda's Authentic for you I got at the Quilt Show! Look for an email later!

Yea!

Next up, if anyone is in town, tomorrow is the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild's first official Saturday Sew! It will be Sew FUN! (ha ha, I know I'm not funny, but it's Friday. Cut me some slack!) Come join us!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment