Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh baby baby . . .

So this weekend was the wedding! Congrats MaryAnne and David! We're so happy for them! Here they are with all the buddies and the buddies-to-be! The wedding was great, and it was wonderful to see everyone.

We got to meet this sweet little boy! (and see his daddy looking like the brawny paper towel man!)
We gave him this quilt . . . which was finished in the car on the way to the wedding! Nothing like a last-minute gift!

It's quilted in the ditch. I know some people don't like it that way, but its quick and easy and it looks pretty good. It's not the best quilt every, but it's my best one so far. I'm pretty proud of it, and Steven was too. I hope Miles likes it.
Of course, Ralphie had to help. I guess this is project #1 for Spring to Finish! Hurray!
We also got to meet this sweet angel (no, not Danelle). Tatem is Joe and Roses' sweet baby. We didn't even know they were pregnant. She's 11 weeks, and we're pretty impressed. She is gorgeous.


I also have 2 mother's day gifts to tell you about, but I didn't want this post to be too long, so I'll talk about those later.


I leave you with a self portrait by Kaylie Paige.
See ya!


1 comment: