Friday, August 14, 2009

Really Really Awesome!

I read Jacquie's blog regularly, and am so inspired by her. I really love her stuff! Well, today she had a link to this wonderful place, Iraqi Bundles of Love, and I've decided to join her. I think the whole thing is amazing, and I really want to help. I'm not even going to try and explain it, you should really go see it yourself. Even if you don't want to or can't help, it's really nice to see what people are doing over there! (I'm suppose to have a button in the right hand corner of my blog, but I can't figure it out, so I just linked it.) The link talks about quilting/sewing stuff, but they also would love to have knitting stuff, too. I'm really excited and will be (hopefully) getting this together this weekend. Just wanted to get this out there!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment