Friday, April 3, 2009

Purling . . .

Look out kids . . . this girl can purl!

I know its a horribly pic, but I promise, there are purls! Thanks to the awesome Sister in Law who showed me how! She is so patient, and I am a horrible student (the yarn ended up half way across the room most of the time) but she stuck with me! Now I just have to figure out how to control it. I'm off to start on hats and socks!

Hopefully next week I will have pics of quilts to show you! I just have too many irons in the fire to focus on one right now.

See ya!

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! now you can do ribbing too:) The world has just opened up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! And you were a lovely student -- you didn't throw a thing while I was there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so totally rock! It looks great! Just watch out... the gnomes that make your fabric stash explode are related to the yarn stash ones! :)

    Miss you!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete