Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know, I know. It has been a long (long, long, long, long) time since I last posted anything! I was totally unprepared for pregnancy!

We have been blessed to have a relatively easy pregnancy, compared to what some of my friends have gone through, but there is a LOT that no one tells you about!

Just to get you caught up, we are still due February 7, and we are having a little girl, Alison Grace! Now, I have been doing a lot of crafting for her (well, a lot for me anyway), but I'm still better at starting things than at finishing things, so there's not much to show for it yet. Over the next few weeks, though, I hope to show you some of the amazing things others have made for us and the wonderful nursery that S has put together! I'm sure things will fall into place in the next 5 weeks (ack!) Right?

Anyway, I do have 2 New Year's Resolutions . . . to eat healthier and to be more organized. (I think these two things are going to come with the territory this year, so they should be easy to keep, right?) Maybe the blog will help me be organized with my crafty stuff!

See ya soon!

PS: I got a new present for Christmas . . . expect my pictures to be MUCH better this year!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, she'll be here soon! I sure have missed you! Glad everything's going well!

    ReplyDelete