Sunday, March 29, 2009

Improv Blocks

Wow. 12 days. I'm not a very good blogger, am I? I had TONS of great blog ideas last week, but I just never got around to sitting down with the computer. I guess I'll consolidate some of them, and save the rest. First, I want to introduce you to someone very special to me. Meet Maurice.





Both pieced in the log cabin style, one just wonky, and one to look like a log cabin. I thought it was cute. In the next few days, I should have a button up to take you to the flicker group, I'm just working on the logistics (told you I wasn't a good computer person).

I have another few projects I'm working on, and I hope to show you those soon, if Mo cooperates.

See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog, it was easy to find you since some how there is only one Ellen on project improv. Cute wonky blocks.

    ReplyDelete